repeat after me
- there’s nothing “slutty” or inherently wrong about posting nudes for attention
- wanting attention is okay
- being proud of your body is a beautiful thing
- let’s stop perpetuating the idea that being open with your body/sexuality is somehow a shameful or negative thing because it isn’t
- and if that makes me slutty or shameful then good i want to be the sluttiest slut of them ALL
- kiss my cute butt
Friday was a big day for both my mental and physical body. It seemed fitting to release a bit of energy into the world.
Thank you for facilitating my annual offering Adam, Shelby and Mr. Anthony Swift. I love you three and am grateful to have you in my life.
My thing is, have sex whenever you decide to want to have sex. You want to have sex on the first night, go ahead. You want to have sex after 20 dates, go ahead. You want to never have sex, go ahead. People think that someone’s sexual choices actually coincide with their personality. If all you can think of someone’s worth is whether they want to have sex or not, then the problem is probably you.